I am a working wife and mother from Canada. I started to read for fun during my children's literature course in college in 1999. I've always been interested in sci-fi/fantasy stories but my preference has moved to the more erotic types over the years.
This blog is dedicated to providing honest reviews on some of the sexiest books in the romance genre. Many of them are ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) as I love me some free books. Expect reviews to cover a wide range of stories from the paranormal to reverse harems to menages.
FYI: I tend to avoid books featuring sexual assault.
I aim to have at least 1 review posted every week.
Right here at Booknook Reviews. Be sure to bookmark this page, to check back often!
Who doesn't need a new book boyfriend every week, lol?!
I am also doing this because:
1) I enjoy reading,
2) I want to unite bookworms all over the world,
3) I want to help you make informed choices and
4) I love giving exposure to authors
1) I will avoid spoilers unless there is a potential trigger noted
2) I will identify who I believe is the ideal reader for each book reviewed
Hold on to your garter belts, it is going to be a steamy ride!